Senior Level Security & Fire Alarm Technician
215Secure focuses solely on delivering outstanding comprehensive security services and solutions to our expanding client base. We strive to be the premier security consulting organization with a value system based on strong ethics, quality work, and honesty.
SENIOR LEVEL SECURITY & FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN | GREATER PHILADEPHIA
We are seeking a Senior Level Security & Fire Alarm Technician to join our team! We are a rapidly growing company and always seeking hard working, motivated, and dedicated team members.
Our company installs and repairs alarm wiring and equipment in high rise buildings, commercial buildings, etc. You will also be required to conduct fire alarm inspections and certifications.
- Install/Takeover new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Discuss benefits of security or fire alarm system add ons.
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts on vehicle and request new parts as required.
Background & Experience
- 4 years previous experience in security or fire installation, maintenance.
- 2 years Honeywell Vista, DSC and Silent Knight experience.
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload including working with ladders and lifting boxes over 50lbs.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail