3D Auto Body & Collision Centers
Auto Body Collision Repair Technician
3D, an independently owned multi shop collision centers were founded in 1981 by David Niestroy. This is an environment where the owners are often in and out of the shops and know everyone by name! 3D offers its customers the highest quality workmanship with a no excuse attitude. Driven, Dynamic, and Dedicated are the foundations that drive the 3D culture. 3D has 7 locations in West Chester, Spring City, Oxford, Haverford, Wayne, Drexel Hill and Conshohocken.
AUTO BODY COLLISION REPAIR TECHNICIAN | WAYNE, PA
Innovative team based payment system. Our technicians on average make 30% more than other auto body technicians in the area!
3D Collision Centers of Wayne is seeking an A level Auto Body repair Technician. Busy shop with plenty of work and equipped with the latest, state-of -the -art equipment and tools.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience. Must have own tools and transportation and a valid Driver's License.
- I-CAR and/or ASE certification is preferred.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Car-O-Liner frame equipment and also familiar with the Vision measuring system.
- Technician must be able to perform all facets of collision repair including mechanical and suspension repairs.
- Must be organized, do exceptional work while following O.E Manufacturer recommended repair methods.
- Excellent pay and benefits, including Heath insurance, dental, vision, co match 401k, company paid life insurance and short term disability, along with voluntary benefits such as long term disability and additional life insurance.
- Company paid uniforms and training through I-Car and ASE.
- Company paid vacation, sick and personal time.