Multi-Platform Sales Executive
For over half a century, 6ABC has been broadcasting programs to viewers in the Delaware Valley, an area covering Southeastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and Southern New Jersey, currently representing over 7 million people. Throughout its history, 6ABC has remained committed to serving the diverse needs and interests of the Delaware Valley viewers. Helping to stay in touch with all segments of the community, the station organized the Community Advisory Board whose relationship helps foster the work of creative writers, producers, and directors in the Delaware Valley's many diverse communities. 6ABC has continually built its news operation into the highest rated local newscast, with ratings that top the other two news stations combined!
6abc, the Disney owned market leader in Philadelphia, has an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious multi-platform seller to join our local team. The Multi-platform Sales Executive will work to generate new business with in the broadcasting and digital space, for an established company.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Candidate should have 5 years of media sales experience
- Candidates must have a proven track record as a developmental seller
- Previous success in generating new revenue for broadcast and digital platforms.
- Ideal applicant will be experienced in both agency and direct business negotiations.
- Candidate must be PC and Mac literate (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Well-versed in all aspects of Social Media.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive revenue goals
- Exceptional communication, time management and presentation skills are a must.
- Competitive pay structure based on experience
- Generous Health insurance available
- Dental and Vision coverage
- 9 paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Opportunity for growth within the organization and Disney