A 120 year old USA Manufacturer of Industrial Tools
National Account Manager- Industrial Tools
American Career Search,Inc. has been exclusively engaged to locate a high potential sales person for this newly created role.
Our client is a $500m OEM of industrial equipment and is growing the consumer market group through retail distribution channels.
Our client is a 110 year old, US built and made, industrial pneumatic tools and products with industry leading warranties on their products.
The National Account Manager will manage the selling activities of industrial products through independent retail channels, and defined direct accounts that are assigned nationally.
Exercise primary control over all customer-related activities and problems within the assigned market segment, work under Director and other factory-functional areas to complete and implement assigned sales and marketing goals.
- Actively recruit, onboard, and develop new retail channel partners
- Maintain a close relationship with current retailers, jointly developing sales goals for all products, evaluating progress, and implementation correcting activities where necessary to achieve optimum market coverage.
- Formally complete reseller evaluations.
- Work with resellers to assist with market share growth. Helping locate, contact, qualify and secure business with existing or potential commercial customers.
- Train distributor sales staff on products.
- Locate, contact, qualify and secure business with existing or potential direct customers, and commercial Accounts for our products and services opportunities.
- Plan, schedule and conduct sales meetings and training sessions on a regular basis in order to instruct reseller personnel on existing and current and new product offerings, engineering and policy changes, special pricing, terms and discounts, and new market opportunities and competitive actions.
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5 to 10 years experience in business to business sales in the industrial tools or similar in retail channel
- Retail merchandising and marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in dealer development on a national basis is helpful
- Must have knowledge of industrial tools, pneumatic systems or rotating equipment
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be a self-motivated, team player, action oriented, trustworthy, ethical, and a problem solver.