A Prominent Talent Agency
A PROMINENT TALENT AGENCY | CENTURY CITY, CA
Reporting to the Divisional Controller, the Senior Accountant will be focused on a range of Accounting tasks and will be responsible for providing accurate, timely financial information to assist decision-making.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Prepare journal entries and supporting documentation in accordance with GAAP.
- Complete account reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet accounts.
- Maintain financial schedules and ledgers in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end close procedures for both domestic and international divisions.
- Assist in the development and improvement of accounting processes.
- Support the completion of financial statement audits.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
- 4 - 6 years accounting/finance experience
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA highly preferred
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Growth Potential
- 2 week shutdown around holidays
- Summer hours between the months of July-September
- Top-notch company culture