AAA Fire Protection
AAA is a generational family business located in Seattle with a 60-year history of leadership in the fire prevention services industry. Our customers count on us to ensure their fire protection systems and equipment work as designed in the event of a fire.
SERVICE COORDINATOR | SEATTLE, WA
‘The Northwest’s Most Trusted Name in Fire Protection’ is seeking the services of a great communicator and team player to join our rapidly growing repair and improvement service division, in a scheduling capacity. We are looking for a dynamic individual wanting to apply their 2+ years of customer-facing job experience to take AAA to the next level, one customer experience at a time.
The primary role of the Service Coordinator is to interface with our customers to schedule repair work performed by our service repair Divisions, while lending general administrative support to the organization. This role also will procure parts and help in the process of technician selection for the many jobs the division delivers.
Many of our most successful staff members are from outside the fire protection industry. They all share a common desire – to serve. Your ability to communicate effectively and multi-task is what we are looking for. Our general on-boarding and on the job training will give you the tools to put your service skills to work.
- Identify, communicate, organize, and schedule the delivery of technician solutions to our customers.
- Manage the schedule of a team of service technicians.
- Support the Service Manager in ensuring our customers are 100% satisfied.
- Answer all incoming phone calls with a delightful and professional presence, acting as the first wave of top-tier customer service we offer. Transfer calls to your team as requested and screen calls from non-customers.
- Respond to all customer requests with a positive and helpful attitude, providing a high level of response and customer care.
- Schedule service calls with customer and sub contractors.
- Create work orders for all service calls and repair jobs; dispatch technicians to the job.
- Process paperwork from the field and update in our management software.
- Communicate directly with customers about job status and their overall satisfaction.
- Review job tasks and verify completed work.
- Update online tech schedule regularly.
- Issue purchase order numbers for sub-contracted work.
- Order parts for work orders, access cards and repairs.
- Prepare invoices for review.
Background & Experience
- 2+ years experience in customer service capacity with responsibility for providing solutions
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and pleasant demeanor
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Strong Attention to detail
- Computer Literate: Microsoft Office Suite, sales and service databases, email
- Enjoys or has experience working in teams
- Above-average compensation
- Quarterly performance bonus and annual performance recognition
- Medical/dental benefits
- Long-term disability and supplemental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- An exceptional work environment