ACC Planned Service, Inc.
HVAC Controls Application Engineer
ACC Planned Service Inc is a well-established and growing provider of Building Automation Systems and HVAC mechanical service. As a Delta Controls partner, we successfully serve Eastern and Central Wisconsin, and the entire Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
HVAC CONTROLS APPLICATION ENGINEER | APPLETON, WI
ACC Planned Service Inc. is looking for a talented Application Engineer to add to our Appleton, WI team!
- Read/understand mechanical plans, specifications, and sequence of operation for HVAC equipment
- Design AutoCAD drawings for DDC automation controls, drafting control drawings using AutoCAD.
- Accomplish basic programming for HVAC systems.
- Accomplish graphics design for HVAC systems.
- Understand DDC products and their capabilities, as well as services ACC offers.
- Keep current on business and product trends.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Requires minimum of an associate degree in HVAC or 2 years of field experience.
- Requires related technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn, use company-estimating tools, understand value engineering, contractual concepts, and financial acumen.
- Experience and understanding of HVAC systems, and building automation systems.
- Excellent wage
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401K retirement plan
- Company supplied tools and equipment
- Company supplied vehicle
- Continued HVAC educational training
- Job advancement opportunities