ACC Planned Service, Inc.
ACC Planned Service Inc is a well-established and growing provider of Building Automation Systems and HVAC mechanical service. As a Delta Controls partner, we successfully serve Eastern and Central Wisconsin, and the entire Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
ACC PLANNED SERVICE INC | APPLETON, WI
ACC Planned Service Inc. is looking for a talented sales engineer to add to our Appleton, WI team!
- Read/understand mechanical plans, specifications, and sequence of operation drafting an accurate takeoff for building automation controls, drafting sales estimates, and sales-bid and proposal letters.
- Understand DDC products and their capabilities, and services we can offer our customers.
- Able and willing to provide a demonstration on Delta Controls (software and hardware) to potential customers, engineering firms, and consultants.
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales quotes.
- Consistently ascertain customers’ needs and probe market opportunities
- Keep current on business and product trends.
- Continue to pursue in-depth product knowledge, service knowledge, selling techniques, and technical competences.
- Develop and maintain contacts with existing customers, engineering firms, consulting engineers, specification writers, building owners, and contractors to promote Delta Controls and service.
- Help ensure assigned contractors/engineers are providing opportunities for Delta Controls in construction specification.
- Prospect for new potential Delta Control customers.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Requires minimum of an associate degree in engineering or business.
- Requires related technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn, use company-estimating tools, understand value engineering, contractual concepts, and financial acumen.
- Minimum 1 years-experience selling services/contracts/products within HVAC essential.
- Experience and understanding of HVAC systems, and building automation systems.
- Excellent wage
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401K retirement plan
- Company supplied tools and equipment
- Company supplied vehicle
- Continued HVAC educational training
- Job advancement opportunities