ACC Planned Service, Inc.
Established in 1974 as a service based temperature control company, now with over 35 years experience specializing in building automation systems we focus on making your building perform better; saving you money, improving efficiency, and providing comfort.
With a staff of highly qualified professionals serving Northeastern Wisconsin and the Michigan Upper Peninsula dedicated to installing systems that are easy to operate (user-friendly), easy to troubleshoot and service.
ACC Planned Service, Inc. is an authorized Delta Controls Partner; allowing us to deliver an open protocol BACnet solution. We utilize a Web-based BACnet interface to allow our customers the ability to monitor and control their systems from any PC.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN | ESCANABDA, MI
- Perform-make corrective repairs on commercial HVAC and associated equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance work on commercial HVAC equipment.
- Respond to service calls and troubleshoot commercial HVAC systems.
- Maintain/build good relationships with customers and with co-workers.
- Training provided for DDC control installation and service.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between coworkers and customers
- Two year HVAC degree or equivalent technical trade school preferred
- Two years of experience in HVAC service/installation
- Valid driver’s license
- EPA Certification
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Utilize safety equipment; follow established safety practices and procedures.
- Excellent wage
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401K retirement plan
- Company supplied tools and equipment
- Company supplied vehicle
- Continued HVAC educational training
- Job advancement opportunities