Access National Mortgage
At Access National Mortgage, we tailor a loan program to meet your specific needs. We combine a common sense approach with state-of-the-art mortgage technology to provide the best financing and service to our customers. Access National Mortgage combines its strength with that of parent company, Access National Bank, to provide comprehensive services to individuals.
Loan Officer | Roanoke, VA
We are looking for a special Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our LO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to the Branch Manager. The Loan Officer's responsbilties will consist of the following
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
Experience and Background
- Experience in a loan origination, with a book of business and referral business
- NMLS License
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures