Customer Service Representative
In 1997, ACI was founded in Wayne, Pennsylvania with the vision of providing quality Claims Processing service for College Accident and Health plans Nationwide and dedicated to serving the College Student population associated with those plans. ACI has grown due to the service and commitment it has shown its Clients and Customers. During that time, ACI has accomplished:
- 98% Financial Accuracy and 95% Procedural Accuracy Annual Audit Ratings
- Processed over 4 million claims, representing over $60 million in benefits paid
- Currently, processing over 20,000 claims monthly
- Serviced over 1 million calls with less than a 1% drop call rate
- Currently, receiving and responding to over 12,000 calls monthly
- Teamed with over 20 Insurance Carriers and over 400 Insurance Brokers
- An annual employee retention rate of over 90%
- Management Team with an average of over 15 years experience
Administrative Concepts, Inc. is seeking entry level customer service representatives for our growing call center. Representatives will be responsible for answering inbound calls and providing health insurance information to our clients.
- Uphold all company policies, procedures, and HIPAA guidelines
- Provide quality, professional service in all customer interactions
- Accurately provide benefit information and claim status to callers
- Send address updates to Accounting Representative by email
- Complete Tracer forms to void/reissue checks as requested by providers or insured members. Completed Tracers are given to Customer Service Supervisor for review.
- Notify Claims Department of possible large dollar claims by email
- When requested, send HIPAA Authorization Form to caller
- When caller gives verbal appeal of claim, check with the Customer Service Supervisor to verify claim was processed correctly.
- Maintain a working knowledge of account information
- Responsible to identify and escalate customer issues when appropriate to the Customer Service Supervisor
- Ensuring that correct information is being given by asking Supervisor or Claims Examiner when necessary.
- If caller insists on speaking with Supervisor, verify that Customer Service Supervisor is available, and escalate the call.
Experience & Background
- Call Center Experience Preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Computer Skills Required (MS Office Preferred).
- Medical or Health Insurance background a plus.
- Bi-Lingual - Spanish, Mandarin or Cantonese a PLUS.
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus
- Medical insurance
- PTO bank after 90 days
- 401k, we match up to 4%.
- Company sponsored team events
- Extensive paid training program for all new employees
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization