ADP (Automatic Data Processing)
Who We Are:
ADP provides companies all of the essential tools to help them thrive. Whether it’s payroll, benefits, regulatory compliance or talent management and analytics, we work to make sure our clients succeed. As one of the world’s largest and most experienced HR providers, ADP offers you recruit-to-retire services and solutions that help you build the team that will take you into the future.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team. In this position, you will identify and promote new prospects from relationships built with Bankers, Accountants, existing clients, as well as direct prospecting efforts. Also, you will be responsible for cross-selling solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales, with the support of exceptional sales training and the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, incentive trips and awards.
- You must be goal oriented and ambitious, with the displayed drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Committed to building a career path
- The ability to effectively communicate (verbal, listening, written)
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- The ability to display work ethic and work under pressue
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers