Senior Managing Consultant
Advito is a corporate travel advisory that helps companies modernize travel category management—pushing beyond traditional sourcing and measurement tactics—for better spend outcomes in a data-rich world. We offer a full spectrum of services to help you better manage your program, reduce travel spend and influence traveler behavior.
Senior Managing Consultant | Atlanta, GA
This position is responsible for the oversight, fulfillment and overall success of existing and new client projects. This position will take a leading role in mentoring and training of co-workers and participate in the development of new processes, products and tools. This position will also lead a team of resources, overseeing their growth in the company through coaching and development. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Utilize Advito tools for resource planning and project management
- Lead client engagements managing project to timelines, client expectations and resource budgets.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities with the client from both current and future engagements while educating clients on industry news.
- Prepare and conduct client presentations providing analysis and consultancy.
- Perform quality control metrics associated with project deliveryand conduct ad hoc analysis to accommodate specific client needs
- Participate in initiatives to improve internal processes and expand service offerings.
- Provide resource assignment input based on need and skill set.
- Work closely with management and development to identify training needs and work with the development team on technology improvements.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technology product lines.
- Identify competitive threats and emerging problems and offers swift solutions to preserve the integrity of relationships
- Maintain constructive relationships with account and travel managers and share trends/industry changes
- Manage a cross functional multi-level team
- Provide coaching and mentoring for learning, development and career path options and requirements and coach staff on presentation content and deliver
- Oversee client upsell and retention activities and document team performance for use in performance appraisals
Sales and Marketing
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing team on positioning of Advito products and services in the marketplace
- Provide program and account management for clients and support sales efforts by pursuing cross-sell/upsell opportunities in an effort to expand business with current clients
- Deliver sales presentations and create proposals based on the Advito pricing model
Experience and Background
- BS/BA degree required
- Strong project management
- Managing multiple client relationships, meeting deadlines, producing quality work
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Exceptionally advanced analytical skills
- Highly developed problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access software skills required
- Successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines with high productivity
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with diverse, cross functional international teams
- Capable of leading large and complex client deliverables with changing priorities
- Ability to compile, manipulate, translate and independently present data required for deliverables and client reporting