Collaboration Software Sales Specialist
Akkadian Labs focuses exclusively on creating collaboration inspired software that maximizes business results by improving the way people communicate and work together. Our solutions include turnkey applications and custom software solutions. Technology is complex. We make it simple.
At Akkadian Labs our employees are our most important asset and we cultivate a highly collaborative environment. The team is committed to the highest level of customer service to guarantee 100% client satisfaction. These high levels of customer satisfaction are attributed to our culture and the quality of our workforce.
Our culture is the foundation for everything we do here. As part of this we have the following 10 core values which every member of the team is expected to reflect in their day-to-day business.
- Wow with exceptional service
- Foster teamwork & friendships through open & honest communication
- Be passionate & make it happen
- Strive for excellence
- Be adventurous, creative and open-minded
- Embrace & drive change
- Evolve through growth & learning
- Be inclusive & leverage diversity
- Be humble
- Foster a fun environment
This position is responsible for new client/partner acquisition, increasing revenue and profit from existing accounts and maintaining superior customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of software sales experience with a proven track record. Previous experience selling Cisco collaboration is a major plus. The Inside Sales Collaboration Specialist will report to the Executive VP, Global Sales and be a member of the Sales/Marketing Team.
- Ensure all aspects of customer satisfaction
- Identify new accounts and new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Partner with the appropriate value added reseller and internal resources to maximize the Akkadian Labs value proposition
- Understand and navigate customer's buying process
- Attain assigned revenue and profit targets by line of business
- Forecast with accuracy
- Manage opportunities and transactions to ensure long-term stability of the Akkadian Labs / Client relationship
Other Required Competencies
- Collaborate with Product Sales Specialists to develop technical solutions for clients
- Proposal development, negotiation and closing
- Understanding of a Channel Business Model
- Understanding of a services oriented sale
- A degree in business or related experience preferred
- 3 years of inside sales experience preferred with a proven track record of success in managing and growing accounts
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple high priority activities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial -environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
- Cultural Fit!