Specializing in Memory Care and Support, our compassionate and professionally trained Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants provide assistance with non-medical needs such as Personal Care, Meal Preparation, Medication Reminders, Transportation, Companionship, promote overall safety and more. We assist seniors living in their homes and in senior living communities. We offer a free in home assessment to learn about the care which is needed and how we can best serve your family.
Our Main Office is located in Hinsdale and our Branch Office is in Deerfield, which allows us to easily serve the North, Northwest, Western and South Suburbs, along with the surrounding areas. All Trust Home Care is a Home Services Agency licensed through the Illinois Department of Public Health.
As an industry leader in home care, All Trust Home Care continues to grow and is seeking an additional team member to better serve our clients and their families. We provide private duty, non-medical care to older adults in their homes. We specialize in the care of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia care and offer extensive dementia training to our employees. Our team is dedicated to providing the best care possible by hiring, training, developing and appreciating the best home care team around!
- Conduct daily activities in the scheduling department, ensuring that all shifts have been filled and schedules are communicated to caregivers and clients
- Oversee caregiver staff as it relates to customer service and client interaction
- Independently manage full caseload while balancing agency, caregiver and client needs
- Motivate, inspire and implement corrective action as required for the caregivers assigned to client caseload
- Solve problems quickly and effectively using critical thinking skills
- On Call duties to be assigned periodically
- Manage incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner
- Review, update and individualize care plans for new and current customers.
- Conduct periodic visits with clients to ensure the success of ongoing care
- Conduct risk assessments as part of the development of care plans.
- Provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate.
- Identify any additional training needs of our caregivers
- Mentor and coach on our Life Enrichment program (Music & Memory)
Experience & Background
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork and problem-solving to achieve goals
- Demonstrated skills in verbal communication and listening
- Demonstrated skills in providing excellent service to customers
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to understand the proper usage of the English language
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adherence to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- The spirit of collaboration and support of efforts of team the members.
- Demonstration of exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with clients, families, nurses, physicians, other residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
- Intermediate Computer skills with a desire to learn new programs
- The desire to help Elderly and their families
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and creatively
- Staffing, Case Coordination or Scheduling experience is preferred
- Experience with ClearCare software is a PLUS
- Willingness to drive across the Chicagoland area, primarily the suburbs
- Familiarity and experience with home care, healthcare, and senior services
Working for All Trust Home Care, you will enjoy…
- Positivity-oriented work teams and an environment with great people and support.
- Work/Life balance.
- Group benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance.
- Culture fostering professional development and training.
- 22% off cell phone plan (Verizon).
- Paid Vacation/Holidays.
- Competitive Salary.
- Progressive industry tools.
- Weekly pay on Friday + Direct Deposit offered.
- A fun environment!