Specializing in Memory Care and Support, our compassionate and professionally trained Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants provide assistance with non-medical needs such as Personal Care, Meal Preparation, Medication Reminders, Transportation, Companionship, promote overall safety and more. We assist seniors living in their homes and in senior living communities. We offer a free in home assessment to learn about the care which is needed and how we can best serve your family.
Our Main Office is located in Hinsdale and our Branch Office is in Deerfield, which allows us to easily serve the North, Northwest, Western and South Suburbs, along with the surrounding areas. All Trust Home Care is a Home Services Agency licensed through the Illinois Department of Public Health.
At All Trust Home Care, we know how important it is to love what you do. We pride ourselves on fostering a positive, team-centered environment, and we are seeking an Amazing Staffing Scheduler to join our team.
As a home care company in the Chicago suburbs, All Trust is dedicated to providing an improved in-home quality of life by preserving the dignity of the individual and providing the support and loving guidance needed to safeguard independence.
We are currently seeking a compassionate, self-motivated, and organized professional who is interested in working in a fast-paced, growing industry. These are full time opportunities with benefits and paid training. These unique opportunities have growth potential and opportunity for advancement.
- Conduct daily activities in the scheduling department, ensuring that all shifts have been filled and schedules are communicated to caregivers and clients
- Oversee caregiver staff as it relates to customer service and client interaction
- Independently manage full caseload (max of 40 clients) while balancing agency, caregiver and client needs
- Motivate, inspire and implement corrective action as required for the caregivers assigned to client caseload
- Solve problems quickly and effectively using critical thinking skills
- Manage incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner
- Communicate effectively across multiple media outlets and with changing audiences
- Monitor system for late and/or missed clock-ins
- Prioritize, re-prioritize and re-re-prioritize as many times as it takes to get the job done!
- Regular paid on-call scheduling responsibilities shared with several staff members
- Excellent communication skills
- Very Strong Computer skills with a desire to learn new programs
- Team Player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Strong Organization Skills
- Desire to help Elderly and their families
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and creatively
- Staffing or Scheduling experience preferred.
- Experience with ClearCare software is a plus.
Reasons You Want to Work for All Trust Home Care
- Positive work environment with great people
- Work/Life balance
- Group benefits include dental, vision, life insurance
- Culture fostering professional development -- Advanced Training, Life Enrichment & Music and Memory
- 22% off cell phone plan (Verizon)
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible schedules with flexible start dates
- Progressive industry tools
- Weekly pay on Friday + Direct Deposit offered
- A fun environment! -- parties, bonuses, Caregiver of the Year, and more!
If you are looking for a place to invest your talents; if you want be challenged to grow , we would love to hear from you!
Have a look at who WE are: http://alltrusthomecare.com/career-center/