Alpha Industries Inc.
For 55 years, Alpha Industries has provided superior apparel clothing. From our founding in 1959, to present day, Alpha Industries has evolved from exclusively supplying military contracts and the US Department of Defense with our classic outerwear products to becoming the global authority on military-inspired fashion.
The Inside Sales position is responsible for providing sales and customer support to established customer accounts and tracking new sales prospects. The Inside Sales role is familiar with all Alpha product lines and responsible for working with outside sales reps to engage accounts to expand product offering and maintain or increase sales year over year. The position will work closely with sales support to ensure product is shipped and received on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct sales calls to solicit and identity new business with prospective customers
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status
- Work closely with the Sales and Sales Support departments to ensure accounts are actively managed and customer leads and inquires are met
- Communicate with customers and maintain business relationships with customers to better understand and meet the customers needs
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Learn and promote company products and remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and development of product lines
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer needs and concerns
- Strong knowledge of the product line to best serve our customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or another relevant field preferred
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of the apparel, footwear or accessories business
Alpha Industries offers competitive pay and outstanding benefits package.