Without knowing it, millions of people wear apparel and accessories distributed by alphabroder. Consumers may not recognize the company's name, but clothiers and promotional agencies certainly do. Whether the item is a company golf shirt, a T-shirt from a rock concert or a souvenir shirt from a vacation destination, chances are it has passed through one of our many Distribution Centers in North America.
alphabroder supplies imprintable apparel and accessories to screenprinters, embroiderers, promotional products distributors, athletic dealers and other businesses. alphabroder is the the union of our six brands; Alpha Shirt, Broder Bros., NES Clothing and Imprints Wholesale, combining decades of experience in the promotional apparel industry.
We're very excited to come to you as alphabroder - one brand, with one clear direction and one simple purpose: to consistently deliver to you the best, most complete assortment of promotional apparel products.
alphabroder - one brand for every one.
Working in an assigned territory, the position will identify new business opportunities and develop existing accounts. The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for the coverage of approximately 250 small - medium sized accounts in a geographic area and growth of Private Label sales within assigned accounts via spot buy opportunities and program placement.
- Develops relationships with the owners/senior managers within each account. Conducts semi-annual business reviews.
- Negotiates incentive programs.
- Maintains an annual call plan for their account list.
- Visits accounts bi & trip annually to develop relationships with the sales representatives in the account to gain understanding of the customers go to market strategy.
- Creates a marketing plan to drive Private Label sales within their territory, utilizing marketing collateral to include flyers, promotions, incentive programs and events.
- Responsible for new product launch line presentations and sales plan.
- Uses internal resources to uncover, develop and close opportunities (trade marketing, decoration, EDI, pricing, credit, website, custom websites, etc.). Understands decoration process, methods and benefits thoroughly.
- Manages administrative aspects of the job, as well as alphabroder’s presence within their accounts.
- Works closely with Account Executive to manage loyalty and coop pricing.
- Attends trade shows, industry events and customer events as necessary.
Experience & Education
- College degree
- Strong sales skills (SPIN selling)
- Strong product knowledge and merchandising skills
- Effective, engaging presentations skills
- Able to train and demonstrate use, features and benefits of our website
- Strong negoiation skills
- Good driving record, reliable transportation, the ability to be able to travel assigned terroritry
- 2-5 years in B2B sales
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision coverage
- 8 paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization
- Full reinbursement for travel