Without knowing it, millions of people wear apparel and accessories distributed by alphabroder. Consumers may not recognize the company's name, but clothiers and promotional agencies certainly do. Whether the item is a company golf shirt, a T-shirt from a rock concert or a souvenir shirt from a vacation destination, chances are it has passed through one of our many Distribution Centers in North America.
alphabroder supplies imprintable apparel and accessories to screenprinters, embroiderers, promotional products distributors, athletic dealers and other businesses. alphabroder is the the union of our six brands; Alpha Shirt, Broder Bros., NES Clothing and Imprints Wholesale, combining decades of experience in the promotional apparel industry.
We're very excited to come to you as alphabroder - one brand, with one clear direction and one simple purpose: to consistently deliver to you the best, most complete assortment of promotional apparel products.
alphabroder - one brand for every one.
Under the direction of the SVP of Sales, this position provides support to the alphabroder Sales Department team by creating, generating, formatting and analyzing various company and departmental performance benchmark and analysis reports for sales.
- Prepare sales forecasts and collects and analyzes data to evaluate current sales goals.
- Perform various project management functions to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the SVP of Sales and other sales management personnel.
- Support and guide the project management required for various sales management meetings.
- Generate periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports
- Coordinate the production of running, formatting, analyzing and distributing reports for various sales-related projects including all strategic sales initiatives.
- Track weekly and monthly sales results form the individual customer level to the larger territory view to measure performance of regional inside & outside sales team members.
- Assist with special projects as they arise.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Experience & Background
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communicate with all levels of employees in a friendly, professional manner
- Strong computer skills: advanced in Microsoft Excel (formatting, pivot tables), Microsoft Word, Power Point and Business Objects.
- Ability to work with management; as well, ability to interface effectively and establish positive working relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Previous experience in an Administrative/ Analyst Position.
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Do not report to an office, this is a field position
- 8 paid holidays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Opportunity for vertical growth within organization
- Full reimbursement for travel