As South Florida's Premier Provider of Home Health Care our mission is to help families live with dignity, respect and peace of mind. We proudly provide non-medical care in South Florida through our three licensed home health locations in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami Dade Counties.
Alternative Home Health Care is currently seeking a Home Health Administrator reporting to the Area Manager. The Home Health Administrator leads and manages the Palm Beach County office, located in Del Ray Beach, FL. The position works directly with Sales and Operations. This leader will be responsible for new client acquisitions, building and maintaining referral source relationships, caregiver recruiting, and staffing. The Home Health Administrator is responsible for the overall success of the Palm Beach County office by pursuing and obtaining clients, developing and maintaining long term relationships with community partners and referral sources. The Home Health Administrator will promote the Alternative Home Health Care brand through direct community engagement and targeted marketing. This leader will manage the performance and quality of team members producing measurable progress toward Alternative Home Health Care goals as a market leader and premier brand.
Keys to Success
- Develop specific measurable goals for each direct report
- Office compliance to AHCA regulations
- Coordinate with the Executive Administrator and sales team to support programs through communications and collateral development.
- Develop relationships in the local healthcare community
- Promote Alternative Home Health Care culture internally with employees and externally with clients, community partners, and referral sources.
- Develop sound relationships within the healthcare community to earn referrals
- Enforces accountability and encourages ownership
- Creates a culture which fosters a positive experience for caregivers, team members, and clients.
- Maintains key relationships in the community to foster brand awareness
- Directing daily operations with the company mission and values in mind
- Maintains business development and leadership pipelines
- Promotes company policy, procedure, and strong business ethics including compliance with federal, state, and local laws
- Manages staff to achieve expected business results and company established Key Business Indicators (KBIs)
- Oversees and executes the recruiting strategy for the office
- Responsible for hiring and the on-going development of team members including strategies for employee retention, career path, performance management, and growth
- Responsible for overseeing completion of all required daily care coordination, activity tracking, reports, and corrective action plans
- Responsible for oversight of on-call activities so that a qualified person is available at all times in person or via telecommunications during operating hours when patients are receiving or requesting services and participates in on-call activities where necessary
- Manages on-call team
Experience & Background
- 5 years of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health programs.
- 1 year experience in sales and marketing preferred
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of home health regulations
- Two to three year experience in personnel management, leadership, and operational/financial management plus basic P&L understanding.
- Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; database/server and cloud infrastructure ; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & the ability to learn new applications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Bachelor of Science preferred
Alternative Home Health Care exemplifies the integrity of its owners, Carla Albano and George Cann. This husband and wife team founded Alternative Home Health Care in 1996 and through hands-on nurturing and heartfelt commitment, and has since become an industry leader in the field of Home Health Care. Alternative boasts a dynamic team of leaders. George and Carla have cultivated an environment where employees are mentored and empowered. Alternative Home Health Care has offices in Broward, Palm Beach and, Miami Dade Counties to meet your needs and are proud to protect Florida and provide only W-2 Employees.