Since 1968, under the loving care and guidance of Alfred and Judith Schonberger, they set the standard for quality care and lifestyle for seniors, in a residential setting. This holistic approach for an individual’s well-being, physically, mentally and emotionally, is at the heart of the Amber Court Family experience.
We are located in Westbury, LI, Pelham Gardens in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Elizabeth, NJ and coming in the Fall of 2017, our newest family member, Amber Court of Smithtown.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE | BROOKLYN, NY
Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA) and Licensed Home Care Service Agency (LHCSA) is seeking an experienced and capable individual to coordinate outside sales and marketing efforts.
This position entails identifying and approaching potential clients, negotiating and obtaining client accounts, community outreach, strategizing and implementing advertisement and marketing campaigns, increasing company awareness and generating greater sales quotient.
- Networking and communications
- Research and locate potential clients
- Approach hospitals, doctors and other similar client sources
- Devise targeted sales presentations
- Conduct negotiations and closings
- Obtain client accounts
- On-call for client assistance
- Periodic contact, ensure client satisfaction
- Craft innovative advertisement and marketing campaigns
- Organize community outreach and branding
- Promote company within the local and the medical community
- Set and surpass sales goals
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of related work experience
- Proven record of setting and surpassing sales goals
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- Innovative, creative and capable of designing effective sales presentations
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and aggressive
- Organized and detail oriented
- Professional and personable manner
- Computer skills