At AmCap Mortgage, LTD we understand the challenges you face day-to-day to grow your business. We have a unique approach to innovation that meets the demands of the mortgage environment of today. It’s smart. It’s practical. And, most importantly, it works!
As experienced mortgage bankers, our goal is to propel you to the next level in your business. We show you how to be more creative, more effective, more profitable, and more focused. A career with AmCap Mortgage will unlock your potentials and remove agonizing roadblocks. Join us to pave a new path towards success and help you gain the competitive edge.
Established Loan Originator(s) who just want to originate loans and close them in a timely manner while not being micro-managed we may be the office for you. If you originate quality loans we can close them for you on time without the hassles or the drama found at many companies or offices.
Amcap Mortgage Ltd. is looking for Experienced Loan Originators and Branch Managers throughout Western Washington, to fill this exciting opportunity with an industry-leading company. The individual will identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships, and serve as a recurring source of referrals for new lending opportunities for themselves and or their branch sales team. Offered within this role is the significant opportunity to lead your own Branch as a Manager.
This role is being offered in various location in the Western region of Washington State.
- Develop and maintain relationships primarily with Realtors and Home Builders.
- Promote our competitive mortgage products, services, and programs to his or her network of established real estate offices and home builders.
- Consult with customers about their current and future needs to help them achieve their financing goals.
Collect and review all needed supporting loan documentation.
- Maintain minimum standards for production and quality.
- Responsible to originate and close quality loan volume through sales and marketing activities.
- Source mortgage leads easily on his/her own with little or no assistance.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Market our products to individuals and firms, promoting our mortgage services that may meet consumers' needs.
- Generate complete loan applications with corresponding documentation.
- Be responsible to regularly participate in activities about mortgage sales, including but not limited to attend closings, open houses, and or conduct Mortgage seminars and other lead-generating activities.
Experience & Background
- Have 2 to 5 years’ recent mortgage industry experience.
- Able to generate their own business and work independently
- A current NMLS license valid thru 12/31/2017 or the ability to obtain one before employment.
As a member of the AmCap family, you gain all the benefits of an established mortgage company without compromising the autonomy to make the right decisions for your customers. We offer our loan officers access to competitive rates and programs as well as the tools and support they need to complete smooth, reliable and secure mortgage transactions. Our culture is one of passion for exceptional customer service, a commitment to excellence in all aspects of the home loan process and loving what we do. Key in to your potential with AmCap as your true partner.
- Industry leading pricing and an commission plan
- We are a Direct Lender with Fannie, Freddie and Ginnie Mae Approval
- Award-winning Culture and Technology - Including Ellie Mae, All Regs and Optimal Blue
- In-house Underwriting & Closing, Post-Closing, Scenario Desk and IT Support Desk.
- Comprehensive Array of Programs, including Non-Qualified Mortgage Programs
- CRM and Company Marketing Support Team
- Individual Loan Officer Websites
- Base Pay against future commissions with payroll every 15 days!
- Benefits after 45 days to include Medical, Dental and Vision
- We allow Branch Managers to assist with setting their branch profit margins, set loan officer compensation for their team and influence the success of their branch P & L.