Every day we work to change people's lives by “Financing the American Dream.” American Financial Network, Inc. constantly evolves and adapts to ensure our employees are equipped with the perfect blend of products, service, and training to ensure that you have the best possible experience in one of the most stressful event in your life.
We are a direct lender who offers our borrower clients a diversified line of loan products capable of meeting any of their long or short term lending needs. Our focus is on providing a high level of service by offering competitive rates and closing transaction on time….Every Time! Effective communication allows us the exceed client expectations by articulating our capabilities to perform at the very beginning of our working relationship.
Our organization is committed to assisting realtors grow their businesses and run them with great efficiency while offering their buyer clients superior lending services.
We are actively seeking licensed loan officers and branch managers to join our team in both our Corona and Lake Forest locations. If you’re ready to work in a positive, engaging environment that promotes both your personal and professional well-being, we look forward to hearing from you
We can guarantee the success of a loan originator like no other lending organization. The realtor relationships along with the structure we provide are a winning recipe for success. American Financial Network has a vested interest in assisting our originators grow their business and providing them with a loan originator the product, strategy, templates, training and client relationships - all necessary tools to run a more successful business in a unique and empowering fashion!
Tasks & Duties
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a loan origination.
- Satisfaction of state licensing requirements and other regulatory standards must be met.
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-starting, self-reliant, highly motivated and dependable.
- Efficient in time-management and ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Technological savvy and comfort in learning new computer systems and program.
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations.
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and procedures.
- Great compensation package.
- Referral of realtor partners to grow your business.
- A proven system to follow that will yield positive RESULTS.
- A high end CRM to cement relationship with all prospects
- A great office environment with knowledgeable and professional colleagues whose sole focus is on the success of our team.
- Loan Officer Assistant to help our loan officers maximize their efficiency.
- A terrific line of loan products that can effectively meet the need of clients.
- Competitive pricing.
- Excellent underwriting capabilities.
- Wonderful niche products that will differentiate from other lenders.
- The commitment of American Financial Network to focus our efforts on your success, our realtor referral partners and the borrowers seeking a home mortgage that we are fortunate enough to serve!
- In House processing and underwriting.
- Providing a loan originator the product, strategy, templates, training and client relationships to run a more successful business.
- tools and services we provide are focused on assisting realtors grow their business that NO other 3rd party vendor can provide!
- Reciprocal relationship with our large realtor referral partner network