AnnieMac Home Mortgage
External Mortgage Loan Originator
AnnieMac Home Mortgage, a division of American Neighborhood Mortgage Acceptance Company, LLC provides quality mortgage loan products to consumers nationwide. As an approved seller/servicer with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae, we have access to the best mortgage programs available, including Conventional, Government and Non-Conforming mortgages. Since our processing and underwriting are completed in-house, consumers can expect an efficient process and exceptional customer service.
AnnieMac Home Mortgage is proud to be recognized as an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau. We strive to provide borrowers with the highest-level of expertise and customer service. Our Licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will make certain that the experience is as straightforward and comfortable as possible. Our Mortgage Loan Originators are trained to personalize loan options that work best for a client’s individual situation. We are dedicated to delivering services designed to improve financial security - it is this dedication that our foundation was built upon.
What makes AnnieMac different?
- Rapidly and methodically expanding: We've currently got multiple local branches in PA and are adding more as we go. Whether you're in a big city or a small town, we've got an opportunity that will give you the chance to rapidly grow your business and succeed!
- Not your average MLO: Of course we do work hard, but we've got a team driven mentality and put our focus into providing you with the resources it takes to grow your business. We're flexible, innovative, and the ability to build your career is second-to-none.
- See for yourself!: https://vimeo.com/171167707
The External Mortgage Loan Originator will establish referral source relationships for a steady flow of loan volume from real estate brokers and other external sources.
- Take information from the borrower and fill out the loan application.
- Develop relationships with referral partners such as realtors to generate new customers.
- Analyze the prospective borrower’s income and debt and pre-qualify the prospective borrower to determine the maximum mortgage that the prospective borrower can afford.
- Counsel the prospective borrower in the home buying and financing process, advising the borrower about the different types of loan products available, and demonstrating how closing costs and monthly payments would vary under each product.
- Collect financial information (tax returns, bank statements) and other related documents that are part of the application process.
- Provide disclosures to the borrower, including truth in lending, good faith estimate, and others.
- Counsel and advise the borrower in understanding and clearing credit problems.
- Maintain regular contact with the borrower, realtors, and the lender, between application and closing to apprise them of the status of the application and to gather any additional information as needed.
- Order legal documents.
- Review HUDS prior to closing.
- Travel is required 90% of the time.
- Must have appropriate state license or certificate (varies by state).
- Must have a thorough knowledge of pricing and underwriting requirements of various mortgage insurance companies.
- Must have a working knowledge of credit underwriting and property eligibility requirements for FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, local bonding programs and private investors.
- Must be familiar with local, state and national laws (e.g. zoning ordinances, Truth-in Lending, RESPA, energy audit requirements, etc.)
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to analyze financial information.
- Must be a sales-oriented self-starter.