Apex Capital Corp
Account Services Specialist
Apex has been one of the strongest brands in financial services for the transportation industry since 1995, primarily because we’re really good at freight factoring. We manage our clients’ accounts receivable, credit lines, debtor relationships, and financial transactions by leveraging our connections and technical know-how.
Account Services Specialist | Fort Worth, TX
We have an opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join our accounts receivable (A/R) team. Our account services representatives build relationships with our clients’ shippers and brokers and make sure they are able to meet their obligations to Apex and our clients. Specialists are typically the first ones who are aware of any debtor payment issues that need to be managed. The Account Services Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Provide a valuable service to our clients and other Apexers by staying in touch with the accounts payable departments of our debtors.
- Build relationships with our clients’ shippers and brokers and make sure they are able to meet their obligations to Apex and our clients
- Connect with people and negotiate the systems they’ve put in place to do business
- Stay in touch with the accounts payable departments of our debtors
- Relieve potentially uncomfortable situations by considering the needs of everyone involved
Experience and Background
- Experience and success in an inside sales or customer service role
- High school diploma, with some college work preferred
- Previous experience with trucking, logistics, or accounts receivable
- Telephone etiquette, problem solving and mediation skills, and personal accountability
- Competitive compensation plans augmented by generous profit sharing and regular salary reviews.
- A high quality health care plan with a short waiting period.
- Dental, vision, life, short term disability and long term disability coverage.
- 401(k) plan with Apex matched contributions.
- Tuition reimbursement for college, plus plenty of Apex managed training classes.
- 360⁰ feedback, leadership training, and a culture that empowers individuality.
- On-site fitness facilities and a reward driven wellness program.
- Fun, friendly work environment. We celebrate our accomplishments (and birthdays).