Apex Capital Corp
Auditing Support Specialist
Apex has been one of the strongest brands in financial services for the transportation industry since 1995, primarily because we’re really good at freight factoring. We manage our clients’ accounts receivable, credit lines, debtor relationships, and financial transactions by leveraging our relationships and technical know-how.
Auditing Support Specialist | Fort Worth, TX
The Auditing Support specialist is responsible for the performance of data entry and all associated clerical duties involving the processing of mail, including clients’ accounts receivable. Ensure that invoices are logged and released timely and accurately in order to meet client funding needs.
- Log invoices into the system and deliver them to the auditing teams while maintaining quality standards
- Processing, logging, and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Scan, file, mail, and manage the storage and recycling of audited invoices, as well as other documents, while maintaining quality and quantity standards
- Make necessary changes or updates to images as requested to fulfill document request
- Cover the Receptionist position during breaks, lunches, and absences
- Provide the support needed for the rest of our company to function
- Assist the Marketing department with various mailing efforts and maintaining an inventory of supplies
- Contribute to the shared team responsibility of maintaining and servicing the mail and scanning equipment, keeping them in proper working order
Experience and Background
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
- One year of work experience reflecting a stable work history and good attendance record is preferred
- Must have the ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels within the organization
- Must possess problem-solving skills, oral and written communication skills, computer skills, and a high level of initiative
- Must be able to read documents and follow instructions
- High level of physical mobility for sitting, walking, gripping, lifting, pulling, pushing, and for moving from place to place
- Competitive compensation plans augmented by generous profit sharing and regular salary reviews.
- A high quality health care plan with a short waiting period.
- Dental, vision, life, short term disability and long term disability coverage.
- 401(k) plan with Apex matched contributions.
- Tuition reimbursement for college, plus plenty of Apex managed training classes.
- 360⁰ feedback, leadership training, and a culture that empowers individuality.
- On-site fitness facilities and a reward driven wellness program.
- Fun, friendly work environment. We celebrate our accomplishments (and birthdays)