Apex Home Loans
Apex Home Loans, Inc. is a local mortgage lender headquartered in Montgomery County, MD. Apex focuses on delivering superior customer experiences and takes pride in helping people achieve their dream of owning a home. We’re like you: fellow homeowners, active community members, and family-focused individuals. Apex selects flexible financing solutions for homebuyers and homeowners—all while retaining complete in-house control over the processing and underwriting of their loans. Visit apexhomeloans.com to learn more.
MORTGAGE PLANNER | ROCKVILLE, MD
This position is a combination of sales, business development and sales support. The Mortgage Planner (MP) should have experience with the fundamentals of origination, processing, closing and marketing of residential mortgages but will be coached to achieve high levels of success.
Initially, the (MP) will assist the Senior Loan Officer in fulfilling their marketing plan and assisting in originations. This person should be assertive and accepting to solve problems by following procedures and established rules. Additionally, this person is motivated by financial reward and a challenging compensation plan but possesses the drive to work to the benefit of all in a humanitarian sense.
- Database management, including outbound calls to past clients to generate more leads and referrals.
- Make outbound calls to referral partners to schedule appointments for Senior Loan Officer and events.
- Execute effective mortgage marking plans as developed by the Senior Loan Officer to meet or exceed agreed upon mortgage production goals.
- Follow up on existing leads to determine status of home searches for prospective home buyers and refinance seekers.
- Manage all social media platforms to respond, promote and generate origination opportunities
- Available to assist realtors in setting up appointments
- Adhere to and comply with all Apex Home Loans policies and procedures related to internal and external rules and regulations, particularly those established by State and Federal law.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with realtors, builders, financial planners, and other referral sources to serve as their partner of choice when their clients need a mortgage.
- Attend sales meetings, pipeline meetings and any other company required or encouraged meetings.
- Develop and maintain reports on the status and results of a personalized business plan in conjunction with management to meet established goals.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service orientation.
- Excellent time management and ability to work well under deadline constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, as well as develop a network of business contacts for referrals and business development.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and demeanor.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment and deal with change.
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision and direction.
- Previous worked in the service industry (waiter, bartender, retail)
- Mortgage Processing or originations 1-2 years
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Sales Training