API Heat Transfer
Everything about API Heat Transfer is focused on performance. It’s a part of our 130-year heritage designing and delivering world-class heat transfer products for nearly every industry. It’s bolstered by our worldwide network of manufacturing facilities and more than 1,800 employees who provide sales, service, and support. And it’s ingrained in a process that has served customers around the world well for nearly a century and a half. Upon working with us, you’ll find it’s our performance that sets us apart.
There’s heat transfer. Then there’s API Heat Transfer. We are seeking an energetic, motivated individual to join our team as an Applications Engineer.
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER | WISCONSIN
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or 2 years of relevant experience in thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, heat transfer, or diesel engines
- Experience with design and process failure mode effects analysis methods preferred
- Understanding of FEA and CFD analysis methods preferred
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and CAD Key
- Design cooling packages using knowledge of heat transfer, fluid flow, and heat exchanges
- Generate cost estimates, quotations, and facilitate new business
- Manage existing projects to provide exceptional quality to clients
- Onsite customer technical sales support and on-site cooling test support.
- Participate in Engineering and New Product Initiative activities, including FEA, CFD or other analysis.
- Comprehensive benefits: health, dental, 401K with match, life insurance, short/long term disability, flexible spending account, paid vacation days
- Hands on learning environment
- Training and senior engineer mentor partner program