Business Development Representative
With over a decade of combined experience in campaign management and distribution, Aptitude Media provides a global digital advertising solution which is at the forefront of the internet marketing industry.
After years of research and development, we have successfully integrated our method with a variety of advertisers seeking different results. By leveraging our diverse perspective and knowledge of the internet advertising space, we strive to achieve your goals of quality leads, exposure or sales in the most cost-effective way possible
The Business Development Representative is responsible for proactive outbound prospecting, lead management as well as involvement during the initial sales pipeline. This position will directly impact our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline.
This role will support the transition of prospects to sales by handling first contact with new clients and beginning relationships for Account Executives. The goal of a Business Development Representative is to prospect, qualify leads and provide support through the sales pipeline until the account is closed and passed along to the Account Executive.
- Generate initial contact through proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with Business Development Managers and Account Executives for a smooth transition of accounts through the sales pipeline and ultimately account management.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions.
- Competence of products, services and industry.
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records.
- Represent Aptitude Media at industry conferences.
Experience & Background
- BS/BA degree from an accredited 4-year university.
- At least 2 years of creative selling experience within a Creative, Online Marketing or Agency environment.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentation to staff and clients.
- Ability to set and maintain sales performance goals.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong computer skills including use of standard MS Office applications, Gmail and CRM software.
- Effective time management skills, and able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must be able to travel.
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Full Medical and dental insurance coverage
- All-inclusive office with snacks and catered breakfast and lunch on Fridays
- Team happy hours & off-site experiences
- Work with a young team of motivated Entrepreneurs
- Brand new gear