Asana provides a world-class application that makes it easier for teams to track their work with greater clarity, accountability, and efficiency. Asana is one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, the top work-tracking vendor on Forbes's inaugural Cloud 100 list, and the only enterprise software application to win Google's 2016 Material Design Award. Our mission is to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly, and we built Asana to improve the productivity of teams and increase the potential output of every team’s effort.
Account Executive | San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an account executive to join our team. As a member of our growing sales group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances efficiency for long-term success for our customers and Asana. Then, as a key voice of the customer to the product team, you will identify and help overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
- Define, test, and grow a sales model
- Present products to anyone in-person or over the phone
- Be the key voice of the customer to the product team
- Identify and help overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles
- Evolve small successful customers into larger, successful customers
- Work effectively with marketing, business, and product teams
Experience and Background
- 4+ years’ experience as an account executive experience in enterprise software
- Storytelling ability and comfort presenting a company and product to anyone in-person or over the phone
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacles in companies of any size
- Experience working with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Ability to advocate equally for the user and the company in overcoming challenges
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to negotiation and closing
- Knowledge of SaaS pricing/packaging models and software/SaaS buying behaviors.
- Experience in the early days of a successful software or SaaS sales organization as it grew