Loan Originator (SC)
Assurance Financial specializes in residential home loans. That's all we do. Our customers like us because we offer competitive rates and fees, quick turnarounds on their loans, and really good customer service. Real estate agents like how well we take care of their clients and the fact that we handle processing and underwriting in-house. Our Value Proposition is very simple – we give our managers and loan originators all the tools do to their job with a goal of closing all loans on time, every time
Mortgage Loan Originator | Columbia, SC
We are looking for a special Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team. This person will generate business by providing professional financial services including purchasing or refinancing residential real estate. Our MLO will work independently to create and develop relationships with borrowers, realtors, builders, developers, personal contacts, and other valuable referral sources. You will be responsible for upholding the organizational commitment to its borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics and will report directly to a Sales Manager, while fulfilling the following responsibilities.
- Source loans from referral partners and review for credit worthiness.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Review loan applications to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to guidelines.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to operations for processing and approval.
- Competitive pay structure based on experience
- Health insurance, Dental and Vision coverage offered
- Enthusiastic and supportive atmosphere
Background & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year as a licensed mortgage originator
- Satisfaction of NMLS licensing field requirements; CO State licensing must be met prior to originating
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required
- Ability to analyze financial data and comprehend market fluctuations
- Working knowledge of lending guidelines and a thorough understanding of the process and regulations
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Browsers
- Experience with Encompass LOS