Producing Branch Manager (SC)
Assurance Financial specializes in residential home loans. That's all we do. Our customers like us because we offer competitive rates and fees, quick turnarounds on their loans, and really good customer service. Real estate agents like how well we take care of their clients and the fact that we handle processing and underwriting in-house. Our Value Proposition is very simple – we give our managers and loan originators all the tools do to their job with a goal of closing all loans on time, every time.
We have this opportunity available throughout the state of South Carolina and are excited to meet you, and watch you grow at Assurance. Join our team, and accelerate all sides of your professional career!
Branch Manager | South Carolina
This individual manages branch production and staff activities including the origination and set-up of new mortgage loans within the branch. Assures excellent quality of service is provided to our customers to maximize branch profits. Anticipates and prepares for the growth of the branch, making sure the branch is adequately staffed and personnel are trained to ensure achievement of the company's objectives.
As a Branch Manager at Assurance Financial, you will have extensive support as we give our managers and loan originators all the tools and support to do their job with the goal of closing all loans on time, every time!
- Recruits, hires and trains branch personnel
- Maintains a high volume of personal mortgage loan production
- Motivates staff to achieve maximum production levels; conducts performance reviews and documents employee files according to company policies
- Monitors quality of loans originated by loan officers and ensures they are within company policy guidelines
- Establishes and controls the branch's budget and income goals within predetermined guidelines as directed by the company
- Oversees branch performance and communicates goals and policy changes on a regular basis to branch personnel. Generates new business through contacts with builders, developers and realtors to expand market share
- Ensures all functions are in complete compliance with federal, state, regulatory, and company policy and procedures
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment.
Experience and Background
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, preferred.
- Appropriate state licenses are required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years mortgage banking experience, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of the residential mortgage origination process.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with corporate departments, to lead, direct and motivate a successful sales team of professionals, and to recruit and hire mortgage professionals.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be active in the community, and in job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Stays informed of trends and developments in real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, of changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire, train, lead, and motivate branch personnel