Machines Talk, We Listen. That’s more than a tag line here at Augury, it’s what we do. We connect vibration and ultrasonic sensors to smartphones to detect machine malfunctions before they happen. Our analysis is executed in real-time and results are displayed within seconds.
We apply a similar approach to our customers, listening closely to all questions, challenges and feedback. We ensure customer success through high-level interaction.
Augury is looking for a proactive, well-spoken and results driven inside-sales Account Executive (AE) for a fulltime position in our New York City office. The ideal candidate has experience in selling to the commercial buildings and facilities market and brings a consultative approach to the sales process.
In this role, you’ll manage the entire sales process, including product demonstrations, generating quotes and closing business.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join our growing team and work closely with our CEO as we rapidly grow our business in North America.
If you’re an experienced sales professional with a proven track-record of crushing sales targets and building strong relationships, we’d love to chat.
What you will be doing
- You will be - above all else - an Augury expert
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close over the phone and email
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quarterly quota
- Manage and respond to incoming lead requests and promote new relationships for Augury through outbound efforts
- Interface with all levels of target organizations, including senior executives at SMB and Mid-Market accounts
- Work in a fast paced sales cycle and dynamic, start-up environment
What you need to join the team
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in an inside, B2B, SaaS, quota-carrying sales role with a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience selling to industrial markets and/or experience selling hardware or software products
- Commitment to a process-driven sales approach, accurately tracking and forecasting customer engagement, account management and activity
- Mad people skills – you can get along with anyone, anywhere at anytime as well as influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences
- Experience with Salesforce is a must
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally to Israel up to 25%
- Be really really smart and open minded
- Self-discipline and time-management abilities
- We are looking for a new member to add to our growing family - strong people skills are a must
- We love new technologies and would like you to share our passion
- Credibility and reliability are part of our core values. We expect the same from every member of our team