Machines Talk, We Listen. That’s more than a tag line here at Augury, it’s what we do. We connect vibration and ultrasonic sensors to smartphones to detect machine malfunctions before they happen. Our analysis is executed in real-time and results are displayed within seconds.
We apply a similar approach to our customers, listening closely to all questions, challenges and feedback. We ensure customer success through high-level interaction.
Augury is looking for a proactive, well-spoken and results driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) for a fulltime position in our New York City office. We’re looking for a hunter who has exceeded their previous quotas and possesses exceptional phone and writing skills.
The ideal candidate has experience selling B2B software and the organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and sales pipeline.
In this role, you’ll be the engine that powers our sales team by prospecting and generating leads. The SDR is often our customers’ first experience with Augury, so you need to be a people person who makes a great first impression.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join our growing team and work closely with our CEO as we rapidly grow our business in North America.
If you’re an experienced sales professional with a proven track-record of crushing sales targets and building strong relationships, we’d love to chat.
What you will be doing
- You will be - above all else - an Augury expert
- Prospect and generate leads with companies throughout North America
- Qualify opportunities and handle objections
- Respond and qualify inbound leads and act as a "first responder"
- Produce substantial outbound activity via phone and email
- Set up new meetings to hand off to Account Executives
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales objectives
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our lead generation process to build an organized, repeatable, well-defined playbook for attacking the market
- Work in a fast paced sales cycle and dynamic, start-up environment
What you need to join the team
- Undergraduate Degree
- 2+ years of experience in an inside, B2B, SaaS, quota-carrying sales role with a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Commitment to a process-driven sales approach, accurately tracking and forecasting customer engagement, and account activity
- Mad people skills – you can get along with anyone, anywhere at anytime as well as influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences
- Experience with Salesforce/CRM’s is a must
- Be really really smart and open minded
- Self-discipline and time-management abilities
- We are looking for a new member to add to our growing family - strong people skills are a must
- We love new technologies and would like you to share our passion
- Credibility and reliability are part of our core values. We expect the same from every member of our team