Automated Business Machines
Automated Business Machines has been providing high quality cash, check, and document handling equipment to financial institutions, schools, governments, churches, and retail businesses in Michigan and Ohio for over 45 years. ABM stocks a wide variety of products that can make your organization or branch more efficient. Some of these products include Cash Counters, Coin Counters & Sorters, Currency Discriminators, ATMs, Check Scanners, Money Scales, Shredders, and many more. ABM also provides numerous support and service options designed to keep your equipment up and running and to provide you peace of mind.
The Office Assistant role is an entry level position that will primarily be doing Administrative work at the Toledo Office.
- Answering Phones and Directing Information to Appropriate Contact
- Log Service Requests
- Scan and File all Related Customer Information
- Organize Customer Surveys & Tracking of Results
- Receivable & Payable Reconciliation on a Month to Month Basis
- Process Credit Card Payments
- Open & Distribute Mail
- Management of Employee Cell Phones & Ipads
- Risk Managment Projects (Insurance) Driver License, License Plate renewals
- Supply Ordering
- Shred Aged Checks, invoices, and Other Confidential Documents
Experience & Background
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- ~$12/hour for 40 hours a week.
- Health insurance – ABM pays 70% of premium
- Dental & Vision – Employee pays 100% of premium
- Simple IRA – Company matches up to 3%
- Section 125 pre tax deferral for out of pocket medical expenses or childcare.