Automated Business Machines
We are Automated Business Machines, LLC (ABM), a distributor and servicer of cash and document handling equipment. We are seeking a dynamic driven Sales Representative with the capacity and desire to lead (by example) an underperforming sales organization to attain greater activity and revenue levels.
Sales Representative | Toledo, OH
The position offers an enterprising, ambitious, and entrepreneurial individual an opportunity to build their own business and generate meaningful earnings. There are also various growth opportunities available at the company for high performers. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, energetic, and ambitious. This person doesn't have to be told what to do and is comfortable charting his/her own course. The ideal candidate is creative and sees opportunities where others don't. This person is curious and capable of quickly learning our business and our key products. Above all, this person wants to achieve great success and isn't afraid of working hard to get it.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue by marketing our products, services, and solutions to both existing and new customers.
- Schedule and attend as many appointments as possible, meeting existing customers to review current situation and searching for new opportunities.
- Generating and developing new business accounts in order to increase revenue through frequent cold calling, referrals, networking, online databases, etc.
- Ability to learn and follow a sales process.
- Execute professional demonstrations and presentations to our customers and prospects.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Manage CRM database by keeping records up-to-date, ensuring all open opportunities are entered, and all stages and close dates are correct.
- Forecast accurately monthly, quarterly, and annual sales projections.
- Attend trade shows and meetings as necessary.
- Prepare activity reports and expense reports.
- Ability to learn products, procedures, and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fire in the Belly!! This person has to want to succeed and must be willing to work hard (and smart) in order to succeed.
- Effective Time Management, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Tactfully fosters relationships with customers, prospects, and vendor partners.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Positive attitude a MUST!
- Accountable to the end results.
- Ability to work both remotely, and also in an office setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with or ability to learn SalesForce.com.
- Bachelors Degree and/or combination of experience.