Predictive Campaign Manager
Who we are:
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in people’s behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing SaaS organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative and entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in a very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do and are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships and sales teams better understand and predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, and the key offers and incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates and a stronger ROI.
What we need help with:
The Predictive Camaign Manager is a critical team member who will bridge the gap between the marketing team, dealer relations managers, and the company’s dealer partners. This person will work with the entire marketing team to understand department processes and ensure that the team’s product – the Marketing Campaigns – continue to be the best in the business each month. As a Predictive Campaign Manager, you will also be responsible for providing support to the Dealer Support Liaison and working with other departments to provide two-way communication on internal issues and questions. This includes problem prioritization, analysis and resolution of issues, and excellent communication.
- Cultivate an expert knowledge of automotiveMastermind’s marketing cycle, systems, and processes.
- Respond to all inbound marketing-related inquiries and requests and work with the appropriate marketing team member to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Document content in the internal company knowledgebase system including FAQs, best practices, system guides, and training materials related to marketing topics.
- Communicate effectively between all departments.
- Support the marketing team in troubleshooting and investigating problems, prioritizing and escalating issues, managing and optimizing issue workflow, and proactively identifying support needs.
- Analyze support data to identify trends and to communicate actionable insights to CMO and general managers.
- Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive system for communicating pertinent marketing updates to dealer relations team.
- In collaboration with the training specialist, develop training materials for dealer relations team on marketing topics.
- Provide outstanding marketing support and build successful long-term relationships with all internal customers.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3 years of professional experience working in marketing, communications, customer support, or administration.
- You have a demonstrable experience in customer support and an in-depth understanding of customer service values.
- You have strong attention to detail and are able to adhere to strict schedules and deadlines.
- You are able to multitask, juggle several communication channels, and stay focused and organized during times of high stress.
- You have a demonstrated ability to make well-reasoned and timely decisions that are in the best interest of the customer and the company.
- You are creative and have great problem-solving abilities.
- You are collaborative, perform well as part of a team, have strong interpersonal skills, and develop strong relationships.
- You have passion for the product that the Marketing team delivers to its customers.
- You have a friendly demeanor that represents team values.