At a bird’s eye view, Bankers Life focuses on the insurance needs of the middle-income retirement market from more than 300 offices across the country. But we are so much more than just an insurance company.
Our 5,000 plus agents live and work in the communities they serve. They take the time to get to know customers, listen to their needs, understand their values and guide them to a secure retirement. This is because our agents have access to our award-winning training, dedicated mentors and programs that connect them with Baby Boomers that are in need of our services
The Sales Representative will specialize in helping retirees plan for a secure financial future through insurance and financial service products.
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies and services.
- Responsible for providing prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service.
- Receive and process member service requests. Identify, research and correct member account discrepancies.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Advise clients on retirement planning, estate planning, and also provide assistance in setting up pension plans for businesses.
- Prospect new leads and clients.
- Maintain regular contact with clients.
Experience and Background
- Experience in customer service
- Outgoing Personality and Strong Work Ethic
- Prior customer interactive experience
- Knowledge of retail banking products and services
- Customer Services Representative experience helpful
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus
- Unlimited earning potential
- Opportunity for vertical growth within Bankers Life
- Nationally recognized training programs
- Personal growth and development
- Franchise-like entrepreneurial opportunities
- Lead and prospecting programs
- Recognition programs
- Technology support