About Barcodes, Inc.
Barcodes, Inc. is North America's leading provider of barcode, mobile computing, point-of-sale and RFID products and solutions. Launched in 1994, Barcodes, Inc. has earned its reputation as a top value-added reseller and integrator in the auto ID and data collection industry. We provide, integrate and support enterprise asset intelligence and mobility solutions. These solutions enable organizations to capture and manage data about their assets, people and transactions to improve productivity, provide an enhanced customer experience and achieve better results. We market to potential and existing customers via the industry's leading website, barcodesinc.com.
Our office environment is casual, professional and friendly, fostering an open sharing of ideas and rewarding strong performance. At the same time, we are fast-paced and looking for highly motivated team members. Barcodes, Inc. offers a full benefits package. Please visit our website for more information.
About the Role
We are currently looking for Inside Sales Account Managers to sell Barcodes, Inc’s unparalleled portfolio of solutions. Own a dedicated book of business leveraging warm prospects and an extensive database of existing customers.
- Achieve new business growth through warm leads
- Retain and grow revenue from existing accounts
- Work proactively with clients to provide solutions to all their business challenges
Our office environment is casual, professional, friendly and fun. Fostering an open sharing of ideas and best practices while rewarding strong performance.
- Earnings are uncapped
- Frequent SPIFF reward opportunities
- Full, proven onboarding and training program
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Pre-Tax Transit Account
- Gym Reimbursement
Working at Barcodes, Inc. allows you to:
- Create innovative solutions to complex and difficult customer challenges
- Gain fulfillment from helping customers improve their bottom lines
- Work closely with our technical experts whose product and solutions knowledge is second to none
- Work independently but enjoy consistent collaboration between team members
- Enjoy the benefits of one-on-one mentorship from our most senior and accomplished account managers
- Be in a position to meet your personal financial goals more quickly
What you’ll be doing:
- Become a trusted advisor with customers by learning their businesses, challenges and risks. Frame the benefits of our solutions to accurately address the key points and priorities of our customers. Ensure that value propositions clearly speak to the needs and perspectives of all stakeholder types and levels.
- Propose, quote, and close the appropriate solutions for customers.
- Work to improve customer contact relationships and expand reach within customers to other buying centers. The goal is to increase customer retention and share of wallet with Barcodes, Inc.
- Manage customer satisfaction by involving internal resources
What you should have:
- Drive: be self-motivated with a desire to achieve
- Communication Skills: be outgoing, well-spoken and polished
- Time Management: be able to manage your day effectively to maximize productivity
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of successful experience in a sales role
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, experience with a CRM system a plus