Bay Area Community Services
Master Level Clinician
Bay Area Community Services is a non-profit, community-based agency serving Alameda County by providing a comprehensive array of mental health and social services. BACS is seeking full-time Master Level Clinicians to fill our Personal Services Coordinator position in our programs based in Alameda County.
The Personal Services Coordinator is responsible for developing and providing high quality therapeutic interventions and services in support of wellness and recovery. Services include strength-based case management, therapy, crisis intervention, and family support.
- Responsible for development and delivery of a full complement of services, including individual, family, group counseling/therapy, individual rehabilitation and brokerage for clients within the Personal Service Coordinator's caseload as assigned.
- Responsible for clinical assessment, screening referrals, treatment planning, community planning and benefit coordination which supports wellness and recovery principles.
- Documents and maintains all data collection, reporting, and charting records in accordance with BACS and other relevant county regulatory policies/agencies. Responsible for producing required number of regulatory billable units per month (65% productivity).
- Participates in supervision, staff meetings, clinical consultation, on call coverage, travel, crisis/emergency coverage, weekend coverage, as well as, agency-wide meetings and training, as required by manager.
Experience & Background
- Is adaptable and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution.
- Is effective at balancing interests of a variety of clients; readily readjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing client demands. Anticipates and meets the need of clients; achieves quality end-products; is committed to continuous improvement of services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications of Word, Outlook and systems–based documentation platforms. Documents services effectively and efficiently.
- ASW/LCSW or MFTi/LMFT with current BBS registration.
- Two years direct service experience required.
- Position requires a valid California driver’s license, personal vehicle, and proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage. DMV driver record required. Travel throughout Alameda County is required.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 20 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays,
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
- Voluntary 403(b) salary deferral retirement plan with employer matching contribution,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Clinical supervision provided to meet hours towards licensure.