BACS provides behavioral health, housing, and aging services for teens, adults, older adults, and their families. Our programs span the Bay Area and focus on doing ‘whatever it takes’ to help individuals stay out of institutional care and stay connected to their communities.
The Program Manager is responsible for the daily program operations of direct service programs. The Program Manager will manage clinical, administrative, fiscal, and quality improvement functions that promote the highest element of service provision for the direct care staff and clients they work with.
This role is available for the following programs:
The Prevention Engagement Program is a short term case management program based in Vallejo. The program serves adults 18+ in Solano County who have experienced their first acute crisis in the last 90 days or are exiting a hospitalization and need support to prevent hospitalization; the program also provides adults with severe/persistent mental health diagnosis seeking to live in the community without reliance on public supports.
The Rosewood Crisis Residential Treatment Program in Vallejo. Rosewood provides clients with a high level of intervention and support designed to shorten psychiatric hospitalizations. The program provides residential services for up to 12 people for an average two-week stay.
- Assure that services are provided in collaboration with all applicable funding streams and regulations. Responsible to ensure contract compliance with all funders to include grant management, presentations, and reports.
- Staff supervision including hiring, training, and performance evaluation of staff. If applicable, provide individual and group supervision to interns collecting clinical experience and hours for licensure in their chosen field.
- Responsible for the implementation of the service delivery model and in support of BACS mission, vision, values.
- Responsible for the implementation of consumer-centered services that are needs-driven and strength-based, and are culturally relevant.
- Manages flow of referrals, intakes, and discharges of participants and ensures accessibility and welcoming of all people.
- Manages the maintenance of records and other administrative requirements. Ensure compliance with documentation and charting requirements for all funding streams.
- Implements Continuous Quality Improvement standards and works with staff to implement systems for CQI.
- Communicate effectively and conscientiously utilizing strength-based language and philosophy throughout all aspects of program management and supervision.
- Participate in the delivery and attendance at trainings for the purposes of agency, professional, and personal development.
Experience & Background
- LCSW or MFT license with two years post licensure in a behavioral science field required.
- Three years of progressive administrative, supervisory, direct service, and leadership skills and experience in the social service field.
- Demonstrated capacity leading diverse and multi-disciplinary teams toward a common goal required.
- Demonstrated intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, ability to type 45WPM.
- Position requires a valid California driver’s license, personal vehicle, and proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage. DMV printout required.
- Maintains a customer service and strength-based orientation. Embraces diversity in all aspects.
- Possesses problem solving skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Is resilient and demonstrates ability to embrace adversity. Has the ability and eagerness to promote continual learning.
- Strategic thinker and visionary. Possesses external awareness and motivation towards mission and services of agency.
- Is adaptable and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution.