Behavior Development Group
Behavior Development Group provides high quality, in-home ABA services and is seeking a BCBA with an active LABA certification for our Boston, Massachusetts location to serve our service area in towns and suburbs north of Boston.
This position for BCBA will be responsible for treatment plans, ABA Therapist supervision, new client consultations, and other behavior-related tasks.
The BCBA for this position must have at least 2 years of experience working with children of various age groups. The BCBA must be able to produce treatment plans, manage behavior therapists, and use his or her expertise to improve the lives of children with autism and their families. We offer competitive hourly rates and work flexibility.
- Complete assessment and treatment plans for insurance authorizations
- Complete ongoing documentation as needed, including teaching plans
- Provide supervision to ABA therapists
- Weekly supervision/clinical meetings
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Ability to travel by car throughout our service area, as needed
Experience & Background
- Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, or related field
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with team members, caretakers, and other service providers
- Current BCBA and LABA certifications
- Experience with children and adults between 18 months to 21 years of age
- Supervisory experience
- Creative and organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual applicants a plus, but not required
- Credentials with major insurance companies a plus