Behavior Development Group
Behavior Development Group is the premier provider of in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services with three locations nationwide.
As a Behavior Therapist, you will work directly with a supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide ABA therapy in line with individualized treatment plans.
- Implement the treatment plans created by the supervising BCBA and work in collaboration with other team members
- Provide treatment in home, school, and community settings
- Willingness to work variable hours (potential for evenings and weekends)
Experience & Background
- Bachelor's Degree or currently enrolled in university (required)
- Experience working with children in an ABA setting (required)
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license, insurance, and smart phone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- We prefer to hire candidates who have decided on a long-term career in ABA Therapy.
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Potential to take on other work with a flexible schedule, as requested, pending availability
- Sponsored Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) and HIPAA training and certification
- BCBA supervision and hours that count toward BCBA certification