Bendett & McHugh PC
Bendett & McHugh is nationally recognized for its experience in handling mortgage default related matters. The firm has an “AV” Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating. Our clients include most of the major mortgage servicers in the country. Bendett & McHugh, P.C. plays an active role in many of the leading associations/groups related to the mortgage banking industry.
BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY | FARMINGTON, CT
Bendett & McHugh is looking for an experienced bankruptcy attorney to join their Connecticut office.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Juris Doctor
- CT legal license
- 1+ years experience with bankruptcy and/or real estate law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of computer programs, including MS office and outlook
- Attendance at bankruptcy court hearings
- Proof of claim review
- Motion practice
- Communicates effectively with attorneys, staff and clients, both in writing and verbally.
- 18 days paid time off first year
- Health and life insurance
- Competitive salary