Bishop Air Service
HVAC/R Service Technician
Bishop Air Service is family owned and operating since 1992. Ron Bishop has led the business with the vision of honest, reliable service and exceptional customer service to the companies residential and commercial clients. The business and customer growth is continuous with a variety of HVAC, and refrigeration services provided.
The HVAC/R Service Technician is a professional expert for cooling and heating services, working with commercial, personal and industrial clients. The HVAC/R Service Technician will work from a full service shop that able to perform work on cooling and refrigeration products as well as heating and hot equipment.
- Service, maintenance and Install a variety of HVAC and refrigeration equipment
- Time management of repairs and/or projects.
- Reporting repair and/or project details to Dispatcher and completing paperwork in a full and legible manner.
- Provide technical support for team members.
- Keep Operations Director apprised of status of jobs and/or repairs.
- Troubleshoot issues/problems efficiently and communicate to the customer the same.
- Operations Director will approve all parts purchases and assist technician with job proposals and quotes.
- Communicates basic information including available resources, customer information, time estimates and accuracy of job information.
- Keep informed as to job or project status, technical needs, process of proposals, and pricing assistance.
- Updates co-workers on joint projects and keeps all members in the loop with up to date information.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completed educational requirements specific to industry
- Technician – 3 years field experience with EPA Certification and technical training
- At least 3 years-experience with Commercial HVAC and Residential service, maintenance, and installation.
- At least 3 years-experience of Commercial refrigeration service and maintenance of ice machines, freezers, walk-in coolers, etc.
- Consistency in performance.
- Ability to handle situations with honesty, integrity, diplomacy and when necessary a sense of humor.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to convey complex terms at the level of the audience.
- Desire to succeed and able to exhibit customer friendly manners and attitude.
- Competitive Base Salary with generous overtime
- Cross Training available within HVAC/R Industry
- Medical Benefits
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- 24 hours personal time
- Uniform laundry service
- Company van and gas card provided
- Company phone number
- Hire on bonus of $1,000.00
- Recruitment bonus