Block Multi-Family Group
Block Multifamily Group (BMG) Property Managers provide proactive property management services for conventionally-financed multifamily assets. Effectively managing our clients' needs is the focal point of our operating philosophy. We do this by blending the goals of ownership with a high level of resident satisfaction, providing accurate and timely reporting, and being proactive to market conditions. Just as client satisfaction is an intricate part of BMG's success, so is employee satisfaction. BMG believes that employee satisfaction will make the company a success and facilitate value enhancement for the managed asset.
BMG is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to join the team in Overland Park, Kansas. Some travel required to visit apartment communities. This position is responsible for working with the Regional Vice Presidents, Regionals , Managers, and Leasing Director to achieve occupancy and revenue goals by implementing marketing strategies and programs.
- Review occupancy, trend and market information, advertising efforts and spend, ad performance, traffic and conversion numbers on all properties but special focus on lower performing communities, lease ups, acquisitions and rehabs.
- Works directly with Community Managers, Regional Managers and Regional Vice Presidents on identification/validation of issues and potential solutions to implement strategic marketing plans to improve occupancy and revenue.
- Develops and tracks performance of advertising spend changes to better utilize advertising dollars.
- Monitors and optimizes online presence, including: websites, ILS systems, social media, etc. by monitoring Google Analytics, Yardi Analytics, and other sources to track traffic. Perform SEO, PPC ad creation, and website development.
- Acts as point of contact for external third-party vendors (i.e. call center, media, websites), coordinating, and directing assistance as needed.
Experience & Background
- 4 year degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising, or related field preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- marketing experience in real estate
- experience with design software
- knowledge of apartment leasing operations and industry related marketing concepts
- Competitive pay structure based on experience with bonus
- Health insurance offered
- Dental and Vision coverage offered
- Holidays and Vacation packcage
- Casual and enthusiastic atmosphere