Blue State Digital
Account Coordinator, New York
Who We Are:
Blue State Digital believes that when people with similar passions team up, they are able to do almost anything. We first got our start on the campaign trail, where our people-focused and data-driven strategies have helped elect four presidents, including Barack Obama (twice) and transform digital campaigning forever. We continue to work with leading nonprofits, advocacy groups, and brands.
Our BSD team consists of designers, writers, developers, editors, strategists, and analysts. We work across disciplines to help people absorb more genuinely with the things they care about, and then transform those relationships into meaningful solutions to the challenges we share as a team.
We are intensely curious and love new digital platforms, tools and social networks. Our energy and our passion is contagious.
About the Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a driven individual to join our accounting team. You will join a team that is at the center of everything we do here at Blue State Digital. The ideal candidate will be able to take compound problems and break them down into solvable parts. We want someone that will be able to embrace challenges that haven’t yet to be solved. You will grow to become close partners with our clients and be learn to understand their needs, worries and hopes and translate that into inspirational charges for our creative teams.
- Must love how digital media transforms the way people and organizations work together
- Needs to pay very close attention to detail while being able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Needs to be able to work well in group and team settings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Team bonding lunches
- Casual dress code
- Fun office activities- bowling, movies, field day
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm leads and friendly coworkers