Bombora is the leading provider of intent data for B2B marketers. Bombora's data aligns marketing and sales teams, enabling them to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are actively researching what products, and the intensity of that consumption.
Using this information, marketers can drive more qualified demand through the funnel while sales teams can prioritize accounts and have higher quality conversations. The source of this data is the first co-operative of premium B2B media companies. Members contribute content consumption and behavioral data about their audiences that are aggregated into over 2,800 intent topics. In turn, they can better understand their audiences, serve advertisers and monetize their inventory.
Bombora is looking for an exceptional marketing professional who wants to expand their career in the startup tech industry, in a Marketing Associate role.
Not for the faint-hearted, this role will be based in our New York office and will encompass responsibilities across the whole gamut of marketing. It requires a process-driven self-starter, who has exceptional attention to detail and is able to take responsibility and run with projects from end-to-end. This role will report to our Marketing Director and work closely with the broader marketing and sales team, to build and execute on a number of initiatives across the business.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, startup environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovation. They will be comfortable switching from right brain to left-brain thinking and will have a deep understanding of digital marketing, media, SaaS and possess a passion for all things digital.
Roles and responsibilities
- Advertising and Promotion – Develop, execute and manage an Account-Based Marketing program, including creation of marketing and promotional materials (print and electronic).
- Demand generation – Work closely with our Sales team to develop and support the management of a comprehensive lead generation program, driving new business via online and mass communications channels, as well as manage reporting in Salesforce and analysis for ongoing optimization of activities.
- Internal and external communications – Develop, execute and maintain consistent and appropriate marketing communications to the Bombora team (internal), clients and prospects (external). This may include, newsletters, email campaigns, websites, webinars, etc. As a part of this maintaining the marketing collateral inventory and library, as well as mailing lists.
- Content production – Produce content to promote Bombora products (e.g. thought leadership, press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals, etc.)
- PR/Media – Work with our PR agency to assist with any requests for interviews, briefing information, liaising with partners, etc.
- Events – Provide support for events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Partner co-marketing – Provide marketing support to develop training materials and collateral for partner on-boarding and management, ensuring marketing processes and best practices are captured and communicated.
Desired skills and experience
- A minimum of two years of experience in a B2B, enterprise SaaS, data or digital media company. Product, demand-generation or content marketing considered a benefit.
- In-depth knowledge of the marketing and advertising technology ecosystem.
- Strong organizational and process orientation skills to effectively assist with adherence to deadlines, attention to detail and strong problem solving and decision-making.
- Deep, working knowledge of processes related to event management, marketing automation, CRM, and content management platforms.
- Collaborative and highly organized, detail and process oriented self–starter with the ability to influence across cross-functional areas
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to communicate business and technical concepts to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Technologically savvy and digitally native. Should be proficient in the tools required to communicate with the market (i.e. advanced skills in MS Office to include PowerPoint, Word and Excel), Marketing automation, CMS, web analytics, Salesforce, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Project management experience considered a plus as well as familiarity with project management lifecycle processes
- Competitive compensation package
- Additional benefits included