Account Executive | New York City, NY
At Booker, we are all about the success of the small business entrepreneur. Somewhere, in someone’s garage, the next game changing business is being incubated! As Inc. Magazine's "The Top Small Business Software for 2015", Booker Software is passionate about helping small business succeed, and are disrupting the ecosystem to make it happen! How? By providing small businesses with the same tools and technologies that normally are only available to large, multinational corporations.
We are totally focused on leveling this playing field, and we think we’re onto something, so do some of the world’s most prominent VC’s, including Bain Capital Ventures, Medina Capital, Revolution Ventures, TDF Ventures, and Grotech Ventures, who have just participated in a successful $35MM funding round. Our strategic partners include some of the world’s most prominent firms in e-commerce: First Data, InfusionSoft, Yelp, and Groupon.
They are betting on us to make this vision a reality, and investors and partners like these can't be wrong!
Sound interesting? We thought so. Read on.
What we’re looking for
- Great, professional phone demeanor
- Unparalleled verbal and written communication skills, active listening skills as well as the ability to think on your feet and respond quickly
- Must be familiar with the Internet and technically savvy. Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
What you need to bring to the table
- Willingness to learn consultative selling techniques
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in selling SaaS/ booking demos
- Track record of meeting and exceeding MONTHLY QUOTA
- Responsible and punctual
- Able to think outside of the box
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment
- Motivated to achieve and exceed individual goals
- Works well in a team environment
- Flexible schedule
- Make 50 to 100 calls per day (depending on conversion rate)
- Generating interest with prospects
- Managing a full sales cycle. ( Start to Close $$$)
- Consistently follow up with new leads, current prospects, as well as contacts that have not recently been serviced.
- Keep and update detailed notes about the status of prospects in Salesforce.com