BTL Technologies, Inc.
BTL Technologies, Inc. is a Texas corporation that provides contract staff augmentation to various government agencies in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with operations at government facilities in six (6) states. Our mission is to seamlessly partner with our customers to advance their mission by investing in the knowledge and capabilities of our Team Members.
The Physician Assistant’s duties will be performed at Maxwell Air Force Base Ambulatory Healthcare Center, in a full-time capacity for a set length of time. The duties of this role will be perfomed at a strcitly outpatient clinic.
- Provides full spectrum of outpatient medical care to include minor surgical procedures, GYN, orthopedic, respiratory, cardiac, gastrointestinal, endocrine, and neurological conditions with the cognizance or supervision of a physician.
- Provides services by collecting data required for diagnosis and performing procedures and services.
- Obtains and evaluates medical histories.
- Performs physical examinations, performs therapeutic and diagnostic procedures, and orders and interpret laboratory studies, radiographs, electrocardiograms, and other special examinations.
- Collects specimens for pathologic examination.
- Analyzes and interprets data, formulates problem lists, and establishes plans for solution of clinical problems.
- Provides patients’ counseling on medical problems, use of drugs, expected effects of treatment, family planning, child care, diet, and other therapeutic health maintenance matters.
- Documents medical assessments and plane of care in patients’ permanent medical records.
- Responds to codes in the MTF
- Consults with other specialty practitioners within and outside the MTF for consultative opinions and continuation of care
- In emergency situations, administers lifesaving procedures and medications.
- Initiates consultation requests to other health professionals to provide more comprehensive patient management.
- Will be required to see 90 bookable appointments per week after 60 days of commencement of work.
- Provides appropriate patient/family/guardian teaching and education; evaluates effectiveness and level of understanding. Provides developmentally appropriate anticipator guidance education and counseling to patients and their families.
- Masters Degree in Health Science or Physician Assistant from an accredited institution.
- Minimum two (2) years of clinical practice experience within the last three years.
- Must possess an unrestricted license in one of the 50 states, District of Columbia, The
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Must possess current certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Must possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Familiarity with CHCS I and AHLTA desired
- Must possess current DEA
- Competitive Pay at an hourly rate
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Legal plan for Identity theft is offered
- 401k match
- Generous PTO and Holiday package